One cobbled street to rule them all - Mouffetard
Students are dime a dozen is this street surrounded by universities. Now tourists are flocking in as it has everything you could want, and more. I come here all the time. Super centric and so full of options, it’s a can’t miss. The best adresses:
- The best crepes in Paris: Ptit Grec
- The best Burritos of the city: Bocamexa (the one with pork.)
- Have some of the most creative cocktails: Student Bar
- Get beers for 3 euros a pint: The Wall
- Fantastic belgium beer at The Mayflower
- Sight see
- The former home of Joyce, Hemingway, Orwell and Descartes are all here. Find them!
- The Pantheon is just a few meters away at the end of the street
- Buy cheap souvenirs: there are a couple of shops on the street with some creative, not expensive stuff.
Note to our beloved tourists: I will NOT tell you where these palces exactly are. ASK! Talk to people! Get your face out of your phone and check how true it is that Parisians are grumpy or not.